The PBN material has the characteristics of high temperature insulation resistance. So it is widely used in the manufacturing of holders, evaporating dishes, insulation sleeves and other products.
1. PBN material can resist the high temperature of 2300℃ in a vacuum and 2700℃ in ammonia atmosphere.
2. High purity (>99.99%). And it will not release gas impurities under high temperatures.
3. Good toughness. It is similar to the hexagonal structure of graphite.
4. Good insulation under high temperatures.
5. Chemical inertness. Good corrosion resistance of acid, alkali and organic solvent.
|thermo conductivity||W/m·k||“a” direction “c” direction|
|dielectric strength（at room temperature）||KV/mm||56|
It also can be used as the insulating sleeve of electrode in the high temperature furnace and clamping rod of traveling-wave tube.